Is your organization able to attract, train, deploy, and retain the people you need to develop and deliver in today’s competitive market?
This course will teach you how to use the People CMM to evaluate how well you use your human resources, set priorities for improving the competence of its workforce, integrate competence growth with process improvement, and establish a culture of workforce excellence.
What I will learn in this course?
- Introduces those who are involved in improving workforce management practices or managing technical professionals to the People CMM.
- Provides students guidance on how to attract, motivate, and retain technical staff.
- How to be an employer of choice.
- To ensure that the staff has the competencies and capabilities to achieve business objectives.
- Understand how each process area is designed.
Who should take this course?
- Team Managers
- Process Improvement Team Members
- Human Resource professionals
What do I need for this course?
The course is composed of lectures and class exercises with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of this course requires that students actively participate and must be present for all three days of the course.
This course is offered by CMMI Institute and Certified CMMI Institute Partners at locations and sites around the world. To find an offering of the Introduction to People CMM, you can search our course listings in the event calendar or search for a training partner near you in the CMMI Institute Partner Directory
What do I get from this course?
- A certificate of completion.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for Advancing Organizational Capability: Applying People CMM.
- Completed a prerequisite for Lead Appraiser Training.
- Completed a prerequisite for People CMM Instructor Training.